15 April 2011

Yipiiie, I create a GIF

Alright, I have nothing to do this morning, and I just spending my time in front of my computer. I just do "blogwalking" to some blog, and fortunately I found an amazing blog. It gave me a cool gif-maker site!!

Me and Fathia, we always wondering to make some gif picture. We ask our IT teacher and some web-master in our school to tell us how to make a gif, but no one could tell us *sad*

Luckily, I found this!!
For a first try, I made this gif :)))



It was really simple to make this one,
click here to try.

added:
this gif's just for fun =)

No comments:

Can't catch my words?

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com

Additional:

For the best looking, you better use Google Chrome to visit this blog.
Cheers,

Author