10 April 2011

F1 Malaysian Grand Prix

Hello, Sunday evening.
I just watched F1 Grand Prix on tv live from Sepang, Malaysia. It was so cool that Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel won this Prix, with the McLaren's Jenson Button on the second and Renault's Nick Heidfeld hanging for the third.

fourth: Mark Webber (Red Bull)
fifth: Felipe Massa (Ferrari)
sixth: Fernando Alonso (Ferrari)
seventh: Lewis Hamilton (McLaren)

I was cooking a meal when I watching this race. And my Father blame me when he saw it singed.
Note for us: you better turn off your stove when you are watching another F1 race.

No comments:

Can't catch my words?

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com

Additional:

For the best looking, you better use Google Chrome to visit this blog.
Cheers,

Author