7 April 2011

Chelsea FC 0-1 Manchester United

It's been a long-long time I never post anything about football. But now, I come back with a really-really great news!!!

Chelsea FC 0-1 Manchester United

Fergie's men just made another glory for us. I watched the match this morning, with my Chelsea-fan father xD. I woke up at 1:30 a.m just to watch this big match (I didn't care that was a school day). I was a bit worry when I know they were playing at Stamford Bridge on the first leg of the Champion League quarterfinal,
"It was United's first victory in Chelsea's backyard since April 2002 when Rooney was a sixteen year-old..."
-manutd.com
And the miracle came at 24'

Rooney's goal celebration

Photos: manutd.com

"Rooney back to his best..."
- Rio Ferdinand

That's all for today post. I can't stop to talk bout this great news to everyone at school.
Have a nice day,
GGMU

No comments:

Can't catch my words?

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com

Additional:

For the best looking, you better use Google Chrome to visit this blog.
Cheers,

Author