1 April 2011

April Mop

Welcome, April!!
It's April 1st. It's APRIL MOP, you know, it's usually called by April Fools' Day. People around the world celebrate this day every year, by playing all kind of jokes, hoaxes, tricks and foolishness (my life always full of foolishness, even there's no April Mop, lol)

My friend, Tumi, did it to me today. She laughed so hard after she told me a joke and then shouting like this: "APRIL MOP!!". Well, I just stared at her with my 'what-did-you-say' face. Indeed, I didn't realize today was an April 1st.

Okay,
It's April 1st, let's be a fool on April Mop!!
*fool-faced*


No comments:

Can't catch my words?

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com

Additional:

For the best looking, you better use Google Chrome to visit this blog.
Cheers,

Author