23 May 2011

New Skin=New World

So, Just a minute ago, I've changed my blog skin into--I think--a better one. Yeah, you see, it's much better than the last.
Hmm, I know it's just a plain--maybe too plain, but I make it cutier (?) by adding some pink. I didn't know about the reasons why I added that unusual colour--don't ask me.
And, maybe I've got some problem with the template designer. I can't open it in Mozilla. But, when I tried to open it with Google Chrome... it works very well. I don't understand about this.

Okay, so, I hope you all love this new skin.
Keep stalkin' :P :)

XOXO

No comments:

Can't catch my words?

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com

Additional:

For the best looking, you better use Google Chrome to visit this blog.
Cheers,

Author