16 January 2011

Top Video of The Year

Well, it's already 2011 but I still missing 2010. So, in this post, I will show you about my favorite videos along 2010.
My 2010 was full with Taylor Swift songs. Haaa, she is my obsession. I like her so much :)
I took the videos from YouTube.

This video was so amazing. Did you see, those two girl are actually same? They are Taylor Swift. Really love it!!

Taylor looks like a Barbie :)





David looks really cute on this video. Doesn't he?


I love this song all the way

I have my 2010 top playlist too. You must check it out!
1. Stay Close Don't Go by Secondhand Serenade
2. Love Story by Taylor Swift
3. Speak Now by Taylor Swift
4. Don't Stop Believin' by Glee Cast
5. Our Song by Taylor Swift
6. Touch My Hand by David Archuleta
7. Vulnerable by Secondhand Serenade

Yeah, at least, thanks for reading. Keep Rockin'!!

No comments:

Can't catch my words?

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com

Additional:

For the best looking, you better use Google Chrome to visit this blog.
Cheers,

Author