11 June 2011

Movie Saturday

Happy Saturday!!
I started my day with watching a super-wooper cool film named Red Riding Hood. It was totally awesome. Starring by Amanda Seyfried, Shiloh Fernandez, Max Irons, Gary Oldman and many more. After watching that movie, ah, I just can't stop crushing at Shiloh Fernandez and Max Irons, I can't even decide which one is hotter!!

Max Irons (Henry) and Shiloh Fernandez (Peter)

YOU. HAVE. TO. WATCH. THIS. F*CKING. AWESOME. MOVIE.

And I wanna confirm to you about my new tumblr URL. Just check it out by clicking here.
I don't know why, but I still have a problem with my Mozilla. I just changed my blogger design by using Google Chrome, but when I open it in Mozilla, it's turning back to the old.

Have a nice weekends :)
XOXO

No comments:

Can't catch my words?

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com

Additional:

For the best looking, you better use Google Chrome to visit this blog.
Cheers,

Author