28 June 2011

Hello. Long time no post. Sorry. I'm back!!

Hi, it's been a long-long time no post. Got a big problem with my PC and internet connection :/
This afternoon, I just watched a movie entitled "Serdadu Kumbang" with my little sister. The movie was so heartwarming :') it was telling about a group of little boys--Amek, U
mbek and Acan--who live in Sumbawa, NTB. Amek, an harelip kid, is a young horse-jockey. He lives in a small hut with her mother and sister after his father left them.

And, just an hour ago, I watched another movie on DVD entitled "Gnomeo and Juliet". I think I just need one word to describe it: Awesome =) It was telling about Romeo and Juliet's comedy version with hilarious and amusing love story.

That's it.
No work? You should watch this two movies immediately.

No comments:

Can't catch my words?

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com

Additional:

For the best looking, you better use Google Chrome to visit this blog.
Cheers,

Author